Sunday, May 17, 2009

Normal Post

I could just do a normal post, just like other bloggers.

ie: Its Sunday morning, its cold here today, little sun, little cloud, I'm feeling good.

But you can get most of that on the Weather Channel.

So what you get from me is, what you get from me.

Alien Stuff.

................................................................................................................................................

I just finished and posted another creation from my alien thoughts, the story got a bit long, but I could'nt stop.
It sometimes happens like that, there's a lot of stuff in there trying to get out all at once.
Control of it comes and goes, still, it will all eventually come out.

My new creation is Message in a Bottle, I hope you find it entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment